What the what.
doing math homework for one of my closest friends because i’m a nerd.
also, because she is currently getting a 35 in the class. she got a 4 on her last quiz.
also also because i can’t sleep and i have to be at work in 8 hours.
a trip to fenway and got to have dustin pedroia like twnety feet from me? ill take it.
easiest final ever. now i have to study everything for my midterm and finish bridgets paper. maybe i will take a shower first.
This is me upside down and dreading that I have to be up in 5 hours for work. Fuck working at a news station.
- horror story paper
-study for criminology
- take criminology final
- clean everything
- pack stuff in Lowell
- unpack back home
- go to work at 630 am
- go to Red Sox meeting
- go to Red Sox game
- work for the next two weeks
- work for another two weeks
Booked my tickets to California! Yeah buddy :)
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me